Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Shenanigans

Whew what a crazy few weeks it has been! In my last post I mentioned Theo's birthday party that was just around the corner. We just had some family there but I think it went well! Theo spent more of his time enjoying his cake instead of smashing it haha. He was so delicate, grabbing some icing and then licking it off his little fingers. That boy sure does love his food. :P Here are a few pictures from his party.












A week after his birthday we took a long drive up north to Virginia for my sister's wedding! She's a married woman now! It was quite cold but it was great being able to see family I haven't seen in awhile and for all of us to be together. The wedding was simply beautiful! Of course not as beautiful as the bride! She was gorgeous. I really wish that I had taken some pictures, I got caught up in all the excitement and forgot. It was really great being apart of my sister's day, who now has a last name almost as complicated as mine haha.

Cracker Barrel on the way back


Before I knew it was once again Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time spending it with my brother and sister-in-law and some new people. This was Theo's first Thanksgiving to be able to enjoy all the food and boy did he enjoy it, I caught him trying to lick the plate haha. Again I neglected to take pictures (I need to get better at it). Now its the Christmas season! Ah! One of my favorite times of the year! My house is completely decked out in Christmas decor, shopping has begun along with Christmas goody baking. I'm counting down the days till Christmas. I feel like a child! Love this time of the year!



1 comment: