Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Anniversary Date

Our anniversary is not till March 4th but since Michael had today off we celebrated it today. Our original plan was to go out to Olive Garden for dinner and just have a nice little time. Michael, however, had planned a nice little surprise for me. For a while now I’ve been mentioning to him that I needed more clothes. Most of my pre-pregnancy clothes were either too small or I couldn’t really nurse in them. I was also a little too small for my pregnancy clothes and frankly; I was getting really tired of wearing the same three or four shirts all the time. Michael took the hint and surprised me with a little shopping spree. He said I had “this amount” of money to spend on whatever I wanted. (Isn’t he great?!)He wanted me to buy anything I would like to make myself feel beautiful. (It can get tough to feel beautiful when you’re in sweats wearing spit up stained shirts.) I was thrilled. I love to shop; this made my little heart happy. Out we went to go shop to my little hearts content. I purchased a few much needed items along with some desirables. It was definitely a marvelous surprise. After refreshing ourselves at home we headed out for dinner. Like I had mentioned beforehand, we had planned to go out to eat at Olive Garden. Unfortunately when we arrived there were no parking spaces available. With Olive Garden out of the question we decided on Texas Roadhouse knowing that there might be a wait (as there would be anywhere we went) but at least we would be able to park our car (their parking lot is HUGE!). Our dinner was scrumptious and the time very enjoyable. All in all it was a lovely anniversary date.

My two favorite men <3

No comments:

Post a Comment