Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Four Months Old

My little man is four months old today. Where has the time gone? It’s amazing to see all the progress he has made in just those four short months. He has developed such a great personality. He’s a goofy little boy. He loves funny faces, especially if you’re the one to make them. If you say a funny word it makes him laugh and smile. He enjoys flying around like an airplane (we’ll see soon how he does on a real airplane). His favorite past time is bath time. Splashing in the water brings a great smile to his face. One odd quirk of his is that he loves to have his diaper changed. I find it such an odd thing but he has loved it since he’s been a couple weeks old. I’m hoping that’s a good sign for future potty training. His newly acquired skill is being able to stable himself a little more in a sitting position. Of course, that doesn’t last very long when he suddenly falls forward in an effort to grab his feet. He does put some weight on his legs and loves to dance. We have attempted solids and its a big hit! I first let him suck on a piece of clementine and he loved it. Avacados were next on the menu and they were equally a big hit. Currently he’s weighing in at a whopping 15 lbs. I’m not exactly sure his height as his doctor’s appointment is not till Tuesday. I never knew that such a little person could have such a strong grip on my heart. Seeing his little smile can turn my gloomy days into bright sunny ones.  I adore seeing the smile on his face as Michael and I lather him in kisses.  He’s our sweet boy.

2 comments:

  1. I love him!! He is so cute! Also, I don't know if I sent him that specific onesie, but I love when I see him wearing the stuff I sent. Makes me feel all nostalgic and happy to see it on a baby I love again. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that one is from you. Most of his 3-6 month clothes that he wears is from you :) So thanks!

      Delete